Bluetooth®ペアリングで、スマートフォンやタブレット端末との低電力での常時接続が可能です。（*4）撮影した画像を簡単に自動転送でき、「画像をシェアする愉しみ」を広げます。写真をその場でプリントできる「FUJIFILM instax SHARE」へのワイヤレス転送も可能。お出かけ先 などでもプリントをお楽しみいただけます。
High-Resolution, 16M BSI-CMOS Sensor and Optical Image Stabilization
16 million pixels BSI-CMOS sensor
16 million pixels BSI-CMOS sensor makes even dark scenes bright for high-quality images.
Optical (Sensor-Shift) image Stabilization
Optical image stabilization reduces the blur that tends to occur when the camera is zoomed in.
Scene Recogniton Auto ensures the optimum camera settings are always deployed for the best images of a given scene.
Fujifilm's unique color reproduction
When using our cameras underwater, Fujifilm's years of experience ensure that colors are reproduced exactly as they are seen by the human eye.
Fujifilm's "Underwater" and "Underwater macro" modes are also designed to optimize image capture underwater.
"Burst Mode Button" for Responsive, Hassle-Free Shooting
Capture the action quickly and surely with continuous shooting toggle button
Continuous shooting at up to 10 frames/sec. (max. 10 frames) at full resolution***
Ultra-high-speed bursts at a maximum 60 frames/sec. (max. 70 frames S 16:9 only)***
Large 3-inch 920K-dot LCD monitor
Despite a larger 3-inch high-definition 920K-dot LCD monitor, the camera manages to maintain its compactness with a weight of approx. 207g*4. The LCD monitor also features an anti-reflective coating, assuring it's clear and easy to use, even in bright and sunny conditions. The brightness is automatically adjusted in response to the lighting conditions to maintain optimal visibility while preventing unnecessary battery drain.
1. FinePix XP140
2. Conventional digital camera
The battery life has improved by 15%*5 against the conventional model. You can take as many as 240 images with a one time charge.
Auto Time Adjustment & Geotagging Function
Pair your smartphone with the camera to synchronize your location and time information. This function will automatically adjust the camera's timezone and record the location you are in, helping you to create lots of travel memories.
New Electronic Level & Eye Detection
You can enable the Electronic Level on the FinePix XP140's 3.0-inch LCD. This is a particularly useful function when you want to capture a horizontal subject, such as a beautiful landscape or solid architecture. The Eye Detection feature helps to capture portraits more easily by automatically focusing on your subject's eyes.
The FinePix XP140 offers the all-new Cinemagraph mode, producing still images with moving elements. Cinemagraph is a novel photographic approach that makes an image look somewhere between a still and video to strongly capture people's attention. Record video of up to 5 seconds, and specify which elements you want moving, to easily create Cinemagraph with the specified elements in motion. The contrast between moving elements and the rest of the image in standstill, accentuates your intended theme effectively.
"Speed up time" with built-in interval shooting functions
Time-lapse Sample Movie "Sky"
Time-lapse Sample Movie "Miniature"
- * These movies were taken with the FinePix XP90.
Interval Shooting mode lets you capture multiple images of a scene taken at set intervals. Capture a beautiful sunrise or clouds moving through the sky, and the new "Time-Lapse Movie" feature will automatically turn these image sequences into a movie clip showing the passing of time. Simply select "Still image + Movie" for interval shooting settings. Of course, the still images from the conventional interval shooting can also be saved. The speed can be altered by selecting the video frame rate from 10, 30, and 60fps, with multiple video sizes including Full-HD.
Full HD Movie (1080p / 60 fps)
Full HD movie & Movie recording button
Thanks to the CMOS sensor, the FinePix XP140 can shoot 1920 x 1080-pixel full HD video. A dedicated movie recording button makes it easy to switch to movie recording mode with a single touch.
7 types*6 of advanced filter can also be used in movie recording.
High Speed Movie
Sometimes things happen too fast for you to see them properly with your own eyes. The FinePix XP140 can freeze the action at up to an amazing 320 fps! So you can see every single minute detail and watch things happening step by step in slow motion.
- * High Speed Movie can be recorded at the following speeds and sizes: 320 fps (160 x 120 pixels), 240 fps (320 x 240 pixels), 120 fps (VGA 640 x 480 pixels).
Scene recognition is available during movie recording.
The camera also incorporates a number of advanced movie-editing features, including "movie trimming" to cut un-wanted footage from movies, and "movie join" to join multiple separate clips into a single movie.
Noise cancellation eliminates the sounds made by the zoom lens during recording.
Wind noise is reduced during movie shooting with the wind noise reduction setting.
New Wireless communication with Bluetooth®*7
Activate the continuous low energy Bluetooth® connection using your smartphone or tablet device to share images from the camera to your device.
Remote Camera Operations
Use the FUJIFILM Camera Remote app on your smartphone or tablet to remotely release the shutter, adjust zoom settings or switch the camera to the video recording mode. This function is useful for capturing wildlife, group photos and self portraits.
Stable one-handed shooting
The grip on the front of the camera and the thumb rest on the back of the camera ensure users to have a firm grasp of the camera.
And if one of your hands is tied up in a sport, the grips aid one-handed shooting.
1. Thumb rest
A selection of 11 special filters lets you create distinctive photo effects. Filter effects can be verified on the LCD monitor to ensure you get exactly the results you're shooting for.
7 types of advanced filter can also be used in movie recording.
Motion Panorama 360
Select “Motion Panorama 360” mode, press the shutter button and sweep the camera to pan the scene. The FinePix XP140 cleverly produces a stunning 360° panorama shot, effortlessly and automatically!
Versatile Shooting Modes
In addition to a wide range of shooting modes, the FinePix XP140 offers a selection of versatile scene positions that ensure optimum results no matter what the scene.
- SR AUTO
- Frame your shot and SR AUTO intelligently recognizes the scene and selects the ideal settings.
- The easiest mode for taking pictures. Use this for ordinary photography.
- Program AE
- An automatic mode to set the white balance and exposure.
- Action Camera
- Record impressive photos and videos of your adventures in wide angle.
- Pro Low-light
- Choose for shooting a subject under low light or a still subject by using the telephoto zoom.
- HDR (Dynamic Range)
- Each time the shutter button is pressed, the camera takes a series of shots, each with different exposure. These are combined into a single image, pre-serving detail in highlights and shadows.
- Natural Light & with Flash
- Shoots 2 images continuously, without flash and with flash. Comes in great handy during marginal shooting situations.
- Set for shooting portraits. Skintones are softened as it enhances the overall natural look.
- Best for shooting scenery in daylight capturing clear and sharp shots of buildings and mountains effectively.
- Take special images with checking effects by various filters
- Motion Panorama 360
- Sweep the camera right or left to create panoramic image.
- A quick recognition of persons in motion or objects for a faster shutter speed to help you catch the perfect moment.
- Mode for shooting evening and night scenes. A picture is taken with a slow shutter.
- Night (Tripod)
- Clear shots of twilight scenes using tripod.
- Capture sunset scenes vivid in color.
- Most adaptable to snow scenes without unnatural darkened images or where the whole screen appears white.
- Clear shots of people without darkened images under strong sunlight.
- Best for shooting underwater capturing clear images of the ocean blue.
- Underwater (Macro)
- Capture the underwater subjects up close with clarity and in eloquent colors.
- Best for shooting indoor weddings or parties. Retains the natural ambience in low-light conditions.
- Capture a clear close-up shots of blooming flowers rich in color.
- Clear shots of letters on a document or white board.
Tracking Auto Focus
Keeps fast moving subjects in the frame and in focus, even at 5x zoom extended. Great for capturing dynamic close-ups.
Pro Low-light Mode
Ideal for shooting non-moving subjects in low light, this mode automatically takes a series of four high-sensitivity & low-noise exposures and then combines them into an image with less noise than the single exposures.
Dynamic Range (HDR)
This mode uses Multi Frame technology to capture three consecutive photos shot at high speed-under-exposed, normal exposure, and over-exposed. The three images are then layered to an optimum balance of detail in shadow and highlights, eliminating "blackout" or "washout" and producing pleasing, natural gradations.
Natural Light and with Flash
Can't decide whether it's best to use flash? Choose this mode, press the shutter and automatically capture the same scene twice: once with high sensitivity and natural light, and the second time with Intelligent Flash. Later choose one or keep both!
Face Detection optimizes people pictures by identifying faces and adjusting focus and exposure to ensure bright, clear results.
Red-eye Removal in Detected Faces
Red-eye removal automatically detects and corrects flash reflection for a perfect end result.
Instantly Detect up to 10 Faces!
The Face Detection can simultaneously recognizes up to 10 faces in a photo. Share your group portraits using the zoom up function in playbacks, checking each detected face. Each priceless expression can be cropped and saved in clear high resolution results.
Face Detection Timer Function
The Face Detection Self-timer automatically sets off after the number and position of faces in a scene are detected, snapping the photo at the right moment, with the faces in focus and properly exposed.
- *1 付属バッテリー、メモリーカード含む
- *2 35mm判換算
- *3 CIPA基準による、標準カード使用
- *4 専用アプリのダウンロードが必要です。